Any person who wants to access the Site and use the Services to sell items must accept the terms and conditions of this Participation Agreement without change. BY REGISTERING FOR AND USING THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT, AND ALL POLICIES AND GUIDELINES OF THE SITE ARE INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE.
Allonlinebooks.com (“we,” “us,” and “our”) reserves the right to change any of the terms and conditions contained in this Participation Agreement or any policies or guidelines governing the Site or Services, at any time and in its sole discretion. Any changes will be effective upon posting of the revisions on the Site. All notice of changes to this Participation Agreement will be posted on the Site for thirty (30) days. You are responsible for reviewing the notice and any applicable changes. Changes to referenced policies and guidelines may be posted without notice to you. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SITE AND THE SERVICES FOLLOWING THE POSTING OF ANY CHANGES WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH CHANGES OR MODIFICATIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY CHANGES TO THIS PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT, DO NOT CONTINUE TO USE THE SERVICES OR THIS SITE.
1. Eligibility. Use of the Site and Services is limited to parties that lawfully can enter into and form contracts under Indian Contract Act. To register, you must provide your real name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and valid credit card information. You represent and warrant that if you are a business, you are duly organized, validly existing and in good standing under the laws of the country in which your business is registered and that you are registering for the Services within such country.
2. Sellers’ Listing Fees and Payment Terms.
All fee charged by allonlinebooks.com are in Indian Rupees unless stated otherwise and are incorporated herein by reference.
When your item sells, we collects the amount paid by the buyer (including the item price and any shipping, gift wrap, or other charges).
allonlinebooks.com deducts a referral fee of 8% of the total cost (item cost + shipping charges+ any additional cost) of each item sold.
The total amount deposited in the seller account is: item price+ Shipping charges paid by the buyer+ Gift wrap charges paid by the buyer – Referral fee (calculated on the item price and any gift wrap charges paid by the buyer)
3. Our Role. We provide a platform for third-party sellers (“Sellers”) and buyers (“Buyers”) to negotiate and complete transactions. We are not involved in the actual transaction between Sellers and Buyers, except in transaction processing service. As a Seller, you may list any item on the Site unless it is a prohibited item under the State law.
4. The Transaction Processing Service. By registering for or using the Services, you authorize allonlinebooks.com to act as your agent for purposes of processing payments, refunds and adjustments for Your Transactions, receiving and holding Sales Proceeds on your behalf, remitting Sales Proceeds to your bank account, charging your credit card, and paying amounts you owe in accordance with this Participation Agreement or other agreements with us.
5. Reservation of Rights. We retain the right to determine the content, appearance, design, functionality and all other aspects of the Site and the Services (including the right to re-design, modify, remove and alter the content, appearance, design, functionality, and other aspects of the Site and the Service and any element, aspect, portion or feature thereof, from time to time), and to delay or suspend listing of, or to refuse to list, or to de-list, or to require Seller not to list, any or all products in our sole discretion. We may in our sole discretion withhold for investigation, refuse to process, restrict shipping destinations for, stop and/or cancel any of Your Transactions. You will stop and/or cancel orders of your products if we ask you to do so (provided that if you have transferred your products to the applicable carrier or shipper, you will use commercially reasonable efforts to stop and/or cancel delivery by such carrier or shipper). You will refund any customer (in accordance with this Participation Agreement) that has been charged for an order that we stop or cancel.
6. Your Obligation. By entering into this Participation Agreement and posting a listing for fixed price sale, you agree to complete the transaction as described by this Participation Agreement. You acknowledge that by not fulfilling these obligations, your action or inaction may be legally actionable.
7. Returns and Refunds.
For every refund request made by buyer on non-satisfaction, you will accept and process returns, refunds and adjustments in accordance with this Participation Agreement and the return policies published on the Site at the time of the applicable order, and we may inform customers that these policies apply to your products. We will provide any such payments to the Buyers (which may be in the same payment form originally used to purchase your product), and you will reimburse to us for all amounts so paid.
8. Compliance with Laws; Fraud. The Site and Services may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, and regulations. You may not register under a false name or use an invalid or unauthorized credit card. You may not impersonate any participant or use another participant’s password(s). Such fraudulent conduct is a violation of federal and state laws. Fraudulent conduct may be reported to law enforcement, and we will cooperate to ensure that violators are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
9. No Warranties. The site and the services are provided on an “AS IS” Basis. We do not make any other representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation:
a. The implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement;
b. That the site or the service will meet your requirements, will always be available, accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure or operate without error;
c. That the information, content, materials, or products included on the site will be as represented by sellers, available for sale at the time of fixed price sale, lawful to sell, or that sellers or buyers will perform as promised;
d. Any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage of trade; and
e. Any obligation, liability, right, claim, or remedy in tort, whether or not arising from the negligence of the site.
To the full extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all such warranties.
10. General Release. Because allonlinebooks.com are not involved in transactions between buyers and sellers or other participant dealings, of a dispute arises between one or more participants, each of you release allonlinebooks.com (and other respective agents and employees) from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
11. Applicable law. Each party consents that any dispute or claim relating in any way to this Participation Agreement or your use of the Services or Transaction Processing Services will be resolved by binding arbitration as described in this paragraph, rather than in court, except that you may assert claims in a small claims court. There is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is limited. However, an arbitrator can award on an individual basis the same damages and relief as a court (including injunctive and declaratory relief or statutory damages), and must follow the terms of this Participation Agreement as a court would.
12. Disputes. Because allonlinebooks.com is neither the agent of Seller and is not the agent of Buyer for any purpose, except as set out in Section 4, we will not act as either party’s agent in connection with resolving any disputes between participants related to or arising out of any transaction. We urges Sellers and Buyers to cooperate with each other to resolve such dispute.
13. Termination. Allonlinebooks.com, in its sole discretion, may terminate this Participation Agreement, access to the Site or the Services, or any current fixed price sales immediately without notice for any reason. We, in its sole discretion, also may prohibit any Seller from listing items for fixed price sales.